Monday, December 9, 2019

Demographic Transition Quiz

Today in class we took our quiz on demographic transition. I did not feel confident about this quiz leading up to it. I had studied for this quiz, but for some reason could not memorize the different stages. I tried to do my best, but I did not review the videos well enough. I only watched one of the videos over again. That was difficult for me and the math was also difficult for me to remember. I think that was the questions that I feel least confident about. I was hoping to do better and feel better because this stresses me out for the exams coming next week. I am getting extremely stressed for my exams. This class has been difficult for me studying wise. I feel better knowing we can practice and  study for our exam. I am still extremely nervous! I am just excited for our break to come in two weeks to help relax and sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment