Tuesday, September 3, 2019

First Blog Post

For my first day at John Carroll, the best part of my day was being able to see my friends during lunch. In my middle school I was not allowed to choose my own seat or who I could sit next to, so being able to have the freedom to choose those things was really nice. I could then talk to my friends about how their days were going and what the rest of our schedules were. The worst part of my day was trying to find where my classes were. I had a hard time finding the room numbers I needed to be at and trying to find what side of the hallway they were on. I like my seat in class because I am far from the air conditioning. I get cold easily so being on the other side of the room made the room feel a comfortable temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment