Thursday, September 19, 2019

First Test Review


Today we went over our first test. I am happy with my score and I am glad I studied as much as I did. Going over the test was very helpful for me to understand and figure out the corrections to some of my responses and ways I could improve them. I felt quite confident about this test because I studied lots and thoroughly went through each question. I also felt I was able to manage my time well on this test. This test should be very useful study tool when it comes to our future exams. My favorite part of today was being able to share our responses for the last written response with the class. I enjoyed hearing others points of views on whether Socrates was guilty of his crimes or not because I was able to hear opinions from both sides. Some responses were very detailed and made me think more about my own stance. Hearing other responses helped me figure out how to improve my own and strengthen my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment