Friday, September 13, 2019

The First Test

We had our first test today. I was extremely nervous before hand so I studied a lot to hopefully do better. My biggest concern was about the written responses since I am not very good at managing my time. Today however, I think I did pretty good. I was able to finish both of my responses with time to spare. Test definitely make me nervous just because I always hope I can do well, but I never truly know how I did until I get the test back. I had some trouble with the questions about Ancient Greek terms such as polis and agora. I took my time and tried my best so I am hoping I did well. The written responses were the best part for me because I enjoyed being able to write about my own thoughts and opinions. It made that question easy and fun. I was able to elaborate more on that question as well. I felt pretty good about this text, and I hope to feel the same for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment