Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Second Post

Today in class we talked about two main topics. The first main topic was about the challenges of high school. One of my biggest challenges was dealing with time management. I struggle trying to find time for my homework and spending time with my family. I try to use my free time in school to finish any homework I have which helps me save time at home. I have practices for sports once or twice a week so that gives me more time at home to finish school work. Another challenge for me is remembering my schedule. With eight day class rotations, it is hard for me to remember which class I have to go to next. The other main topic was reading "A Message to Garcia", by Elbert Hubbard. The main message that we gathered is to not procrastinate, instead just get things done. In the article man named Rowan delivered a message from the war to a man named Garcia. Rowan delivered the message with no hesitation. This is an idea many people can learn from. You have to have the mindset to complete your task and get it over with rather than complain or procrastinate about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment