Thursday, October 3, 2019

Map Pop Quiz

Today in class, we went over some questions that other students had made for our blogs yesterday. This was helpful for me because I felt that it had many of the same questions that were on the pop quiz we took today. The pop quiz was stressful. I did not like only have ten seconds to answer the question. For me, I need to reread each question a few times and think about all my possible choices. I also did not like how I could not review my work when I was finished. I think I would have done better if I could have looked over all the possible questions and then made my final decision. I did not do too bad, but I feel that I could have done better. I don't like pop quizzes because of the stress of not being prepared to take a quiz. The stress alone can affect my test taking skills. The quiz surprised me, but it was a very helpful and will prepare me for our test.

No comments:

Post a Comment