Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Population and Settlements

In class, we began by having free time to do any homework we had since another student was taking a test. In this time I, wanted to finish my math homework and my blog first. Having this time is very helpful because I did not have an off mod today which is the time, I usually get my homework done. This time was able to make up for my missing off mod. Once our time is up, we will begin talking about population and settlement. To begin my research, I started with defining population and settlement. Population is a group of people or things that make up an area or species. Settlement is a place that people choose to live and establish as a community, town, or group. Taking a guess, I would say we are discussing these topics at the same time because a population of citizens would make up a settlement. We then discussed how there is currently 7.6 billion people on earth at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment