Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Test Day

In class today we took a test. The test was about the Time Zones, Grids, and and how geographers describe location. During the test I struggled with questions about absolute and relative location.  These questions made me think and some were more obvious than others. I also had some trouble with time zone questions and remembering which way was adding and subtracting time off. I knew those were going to be tough for me, but I think I did alright with them. I was very nervous for this test just because I have been hoping I would do well. I studied a lot for this test, so I feel somewhat confident. It was not too difficult, but I am still a little nervous. Reading over the power point we reviewed in class was the most help for me as a studying tool. I am revealed that the test is over and I am ready to begin a new topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment