Friday, October 11, 2019

Test Review

Today we got to get our test back. We reviewed our answers. I enjoyed this because it helped me figure out what I need to study more and figure out what I got wrong. This test will be helpful for me to study with. Before the review I was unsure of what I got wrong and I felt confident before the test. We also got more clarification on how we can fix the things we messed up. I also learned better ways to help me study what I got wrong. Absolute and Relative location is what confused me the most, but now I understand what the difference is. The test was not too difficult for me. I think I should have studied more thoroughly than I did.  I also was confused about time zones. It was hard for me to remember which direction the time zones increased and what way they would decrease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment