Friday, March 13, 2020

Last Day Before Cyber School

Today was out final class before cyber school began. I am super anxious and nervous for cyber learning. As I wait for the email to explain everything that will be happening, I am think about the possibility. Everybody is nervous and still unsure of what is coming in the future like how cyber school will be or when we will even be back in school. This seems like history in the making. I have never heard or seen anything like this so this is new to everybody right now. In a  way it feels like the entire world is shutting down and locking themselves away. I can't believe, but I am prepared to be out for a while. I am also nervous that I was not able to meet with all of my teachers today. I am excited to be home with my dog and sleep in though. It has been so nice outside so it is unfortunate that everything is beginning to close while spring is just beginning. Next week will be a whole new type of week for me and I am sure many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment