Friday, March 20, 2020

My Thoughts on Cyber School

Now that the first week of cyber school is coming to an end, I still have mixed feelings about it. So far I have woken up around 8:00AM everyday to get work done early and keep myself on a schedule. It is still a little difficult to keep myself focused, but I have gotten better at it. The first day was definitely the worst for me. I had gotten a bad grade on my test, stayed up till 9:00PM doing homework, and stressed all day. The thing that has helped me most is being able to have all day to complete work. Since I am constantly distracted at home it takes me more time to get work done. As time goes on I feel better about the cyber days, but I do wish I could be back in school. I miss seeing people everyday rather than sit in my house all day. After I get my work done I have nothing to do and it's not fun sitting home all day. I don't think the workload has been that bad. I have been thinking recently that I am not sure if I am retaining information or just flying through my work to get it done. I am hoping this won't last too long but at this point I have no idea how long we will be out. I am questioning what will we do about exams? I am not sure , but I am beginning to get the hang of the cyber days.

No comments:

Post a Comment