Thursday, March 12, 2020

School Update

I was not sure if I was supposed to do a blog post today, but here it is anyway. Today in class we discussed fully on the current pandemic of the Corona Virus. As time goes on I am beginning to worry more and more about this virus and the possible outcomes. To me it feels like an apocalypses that is starting to tear down the world. I am trying to take as many precautions as my family and I can, but I am still nervous. I am also not excited by the idea of cyber days. I am worried I will get confused or somehow mess up schedules not being in school. I am worried that it will mess me up not being organized and having a specific knowledge of what I need to do and when. I am nervous to teach myself things and figure cyber days out on my own since I have never done them before. I will be glad to be home, but that would have to be it. I am nervous for my health and the health of all others. This would be all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment