Friday, January 17, 2020

Lazy Day

Today we got to Human Geo late because of our class meeting. The meeting talked about school safety of what to do if there are intruders. I feel pretty safe but, I feel like there is not too much preparing to do because you are not sure of what to do unless you are in that situation. I would want to hide the most and I think that is the safest idea. We then discussed who is in our class next semester. I am in the larger class and its not unusual for me since in middle school I had 40 kids in my class, but I still don't want to be in the larger class. I'm not sure who everybody is in my schedule, but I am excited for change. Then we continued to watch Jeopardy again. This time we watched college addition. I am also excited to have a three day weekend to relax and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment