Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Mesopotamia Quiz Day

Today in class we took our Mesopotamia quiz. I was super nervous because I felt as though I would forget little information from the book. I feel quite confident with my quiz and my answers, but I am still nervous. I studied a bit for this quiz last night and today. I am currently super tired and ready to sleep. Mr. Schick told us that the first page at least was done well by the class so that helped me feel better. I also took a grammar quiz today and did well, so that made me happy. I only have one test tomorrow, so I have to study for that. I am excited for the dress down day tomorrow because it is free and I can be comfy all day. I am not too sure what to wear yet, but I will choose later. Now I will be going to sleep and study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment