Thursday, January 16, 2020

Watching Jeopardy

Today we watched Teen Jeopardy in class. We watched the show and attempted to answer the questions. This was fun and made me laugh. I was surprised that most of these questions were easy to answer. It was so much easier to answer than the regular Jeopardy. I am so relieved that this quarter is over and that we don't have to worry about a final and learning anything. I hope we can continue this tomorrow. I am tired so I am happy to have an easy day today so far. When I get home I want to sleep and have no homework. Jeopardy surprises me on how smart some people are and how many random things people know. I can't imagine having to know the answers to these questions on TV. This week has been super stressful trying to catch up and watch my grades so I am thankful its over. I am ready for a new semester and a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment