Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Mesopotamia Review

Today in class we went over the Mesopotamia information for our quiz tomorrow. We watched a song about Mesopotamia and we looked over the power point. Along with that we read off some questions that could be similar to the quiz. This review was helpful, but I will still need to look over my own notes or blogs. Then we watched a few other random videos for fun made from John Carroll students and some about them. One was a video of a graduated student who went on to American Idol. That was pretty cool to see. Now I have to begin studying for this quiz. I am a little nervous since it is the first quiz of the semester. This week has been pretty long for me so far, which is making quizzes difficult. Other than that it has been pretty good. I think I can remember the definitions, but anything else I may forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment