Thursday, February 27, 2020

Greece Test Day Part I

Today in class we took our Greece test. I felt prepared for this test after studying all night last night and this morning. I reviewed with Dan's quizlet and the slideshow on the blog. I was super stressed because I feel my grade is always a make or break in this class. I get extremely nervous, but I feel better now that the test is over. This was the last quiz of this week for me. I felt that I know a good amount about Greece since I have had this unit before in other grades so I am happy to get this test over with. It is funny how even minutes after I take a quiz or test I feel like I forgot what answers I put on the test. Now I so relieved and I am excited to get home. Yesterday was just a very off day for me so now I am starting to feel better today. I am glad I studied lots for this test because otherwise I think I would not have done well at all. I feel good about the test and I think I imagined it to be worse. The worst part was about the time frames that events occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment