Thursday, November 14, 2019

Last Presentation and Grading

Today in class we watched the last presentation in class. This presentation was about the piracy in Somalia and the population decreasing in Japan. This presentation was very well constructed and presented. I enjoyed this presentation, but wished there were more pictures and it was long. Grading my group was the worst part. It stresses me out even though I know they wont see it. It feels like pressure to grade well and properly since I was unsure of how to grade and what would be fair. I enjoyed working in groups and the presentations. I had fun doing this project and think it worked out very well. It was lots of work and reviewing for the group. Now I am ready to go home. I am excited to take a nap and get some food to eat. I am also nervous for our test on Monday, but I will just do lots of studying.




No comments:

Post a Comment