Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Presenting Day


Today in class we began presenting our power points to the class. All the ones that were presented today were very good and detailed. I was extremely nervous to present in front of the class. I was worried I would forget what I need to say, but I did not. There were a few spots where I jumbled over my words, but other than that I felt pretty confident. I had been studying my slides to ensure I knew every part of our presentation, not just mine. My group and I spent lots of time researching and reviewing for our project, so I was not worried about that. One of our group members was unable to be there today so we had to make a few last-minute adjustments and corrections to our slides. My group worked very well together, and we were very efficient with our time. I am happy with our final product and presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment