Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Test Review

Today in class we went over test. I am happy with my score and I understand what I got wrong. I tried hard on this test and did lots of studying. I am still nervous for our final exams though because I am worried about our earlier units. So far I am beginning to learn and understand what works best for me and best studying tricks. I enjoy this class, but sometimes I worry I wont be able to remember certain statistics. I remember vocabulary best compared to any other information. This test was easy and I am happy that I took the time to go over all my answers before I turned it in. The population period was the hardest for me to figure out and get correct. I had to go over those a few times before I felt confident since it was hard to determine the difference with percentages.

No comments:

Post a Comment