Monday, November 25, 2019

World Religion Quiz Day

Today in class we took a quiz on the top five major world religions. During this quiz I was extremely nervous and had been studying very hard. I spent my weekend study for the test and quizzes I have this week. I am nervous to get bad grades because the second quarter is so short so if I were to mess up, my grade may not be able to recover. I am worried that I over thought all my answers. I feel like I confused most question about Hinduism and Buddhism the most. I feel like these religions names are close and some of their religious beliefs are close. Now that I think about some of my responses, I am worried that I got many wrong. I am happy to get this quiz over with so now I only have one more test to worry about. I liked this quiz because I like having every question having the answers with five choices. I knew what all my possible answer choices were so I had a better chance of getting it correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment