Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Reviewing Our Presentation

Today in class we began to read over our slides for our presentation tomorrow. I am nervous to present this information to the class because I worry that I do not know enough about my topic to answer every question asked. I will feel better standing in front of the class because I will have multiple other people up there with me. Tonight, I will be going over the power point again, so I am fully prepared. Presentations are not my favorite so, I am not excited. Our two countries were Cuba for the developing country and Russia as the Post-Industrial country. The problem of Cuba is their economy. They import most of their oil from Venezuela, but Venezuela has had a decrease in their oil production which is creating an oil shortage for Cuba. The solution for this would be to start importing oil from Brazil since they are closer to Cuba and they are a major producer of oil. The problem for Russia is that they are not making enough money of the oil they export so their economy is beginning to fall. Our solution is to have them begin exporting more agricultural products. They currently only make 4.6% of their GDP off of agricultural products, so if they find more trading partners for agricultural products they could make more money off of those products.

No comments:

Post a Comment